Thursday, September 27, 2012

And I Went Mad

A Bookworm and Her Books
Those who know me personally know I am generally a serious and practical person.  Coupled with my know-it-all attitude, I also happen to be pretty annoying -- but that's beside the point (for now).

I can assure you that I am really quite crazy; it's just all in my head.  I monitor all my craziness on its way out.  On the inside, I am a deep-thinker -- in a very rambling way -- and actually (who would have thought it!) get very excited about things.

But those who do know me will also know that there are a few things that set me off -- set me off in a good way, I mean.  There are things that set me off in a bad way, too, but I won't get into those.  LOL. 

In case you haven't noticed already, this post is going to ramble even more than usual.  Strap on your seat belts, folks.

Okay, so I have very few things that make me ecstatic/hyper.  It doesn't happen too often.  Perhaps that is partly why my hyper state absolutely terrifies my brothers.  Or perhaps it's the way I go about it.  When I'm ecstatic, I don't know how to get my excitement out properly, so I get really jittery and go around the house spasmodically shouting and punching the air with my fists.  I know, scary, right?  I just act all calm and all of a sudden
 
--------000000000 
*ytwpppppppppggggggsaaaa

Ahem.  Sorry.  That was my teen-aged kitten.  He's practically begging for my attention right now.  He's a very stubborn little guy.  I'll try to keep him m;l .y2lkkk77777777777777fc8 cybkmuuuuuuul0,pj +h */huj

Darn you, Skittles!  *Off to the side* Yeah, yeah, go sit on the bed and look all cute.  Whatever.  And I still have your drool on my arm.

Anyway, what I was saying was, that I'll be calm and then suddenly remember that there's something really exciting!  And then I go into that whole dance-and-giggle-like-a-lunatic thing.

yeesh.  That kitten completely stole the show.  I'd better finish this post up quick.

Just about the only things that really make me as described above are: seeing old friends, BOOKS, Narnia, and maybe an awesomely good movie.

So, this week I got two books in an amazing series (If you want to check it out) that I have been dying to get for about a month.  So I get them.  I've known they were in the mail for a whole weekend.  They're in their neat little packages.  I can just imagine the beautiful covers underneath the paper and the stories inside...

And I have to wait for the weekend to read them.  When all my schoolwork is done.


AND I WENT MAD.

_______________________________________________________
Note: All kitten-scratchings in this post are authentic.  And, don't worry, folks, I'll have that short story up tomorrow or the day after.

No comments: