Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Reviews?

When I first began this blog, I thought I would be writing some book reviews.  And I think I will be, but they will be the type that praise (or critique) the writing or the philosophy contained in the story.  (Hey, philosophy's cool!  In little bits.  Please don't be scared of me...)

So I thought I would recommend to you all a great website that better examines stories' moral content: Squeaky Clean Reviews.  I know, great name, right?  They will tell you if a book has swearing, sexual content, any questionable spirituality, etc.  They're pretty thorough.  All books are held to a Christian standard.  Reviews are written by other teenagers and adults and are edited (if necessary) by the website editors.

Yes, I am one of the many reviewers on there.  But I won't tell you who!

God bless!

No comments: